This Returns policy was last updated on 6th June, 2023
At Bug-A-Salt we understand that circumstances can change and you may need to cancel your order. The following outlines our cancellation policy:
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- "We", "Us", "Our", "bugasalt.eu" refer to the company Bugasalt EU and the website www.bugasalt.eu.
- "You", "Your", "Customer", "Consumer" refer to the individual visiting our website, purchasing, or intending to purchase our products.
- "Goods", "Product", "Item", "Order" refer to the merchandise available for purchase on our website.
- "Shipment", "Shipping" refer to the process of delivering the ordered products from us to you.
- "Cancellation" refers to the act of nullifying the order contract either before or after the product has been shipped or delivered.
- "Cooling-off period" refers to the time frame in which the customer has the right to cancel their purchase without giving a reason, as per the EU Consumer Rights Directive. This period extends to 14 days beginning from the day after the goods have been received by the customer.
- "Returns Policy" is a separate policy outlining the procedure and conditions for returning the goods after they have been delivered. It can be found on our website at [link to the Returns Policy].
- "Delivery" is the process by which the ordered goods are physically received by the customer.
Please note that the interpretation of these terms is governed by the EU Consumer Rights Directive and relevant local laws, and this interpretation section is meant to facilitate better understanding of our policy.
Cancellation before Shipment
- If you wish to cancel your order before it has been shipped, please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com. We will make every effort to stop the order from shipping, and you will receive a full refund.
- If the cancellation request is made when the order has already been processed for shipping but not yet shipped, we will attempt to stop shipment but cannot guarantee this. If we are unable to stop the shipment, please refuse the delivery, and the package will be returned to us. Once we receive the returned items, you will be refunded.
Cancellation after Shipment
- For orders that have been shipped but not yet delivered, you can refuse the delivery so that the package gets returned to us. Upon receiving the returned item, we will process your refund.
- In accordance with the EU Consumer Rights Directive, for online or other distance sales, you have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within the 'cooling-off period' of 14 days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods. Please refer to our Returns Policy for more details.
Cancellation after Delivery
- If you wish to cancel your order after delivery, please refer to our Returns Policy.
For more details or if you have any queries regarding this policy, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org