- JJJoost J.Verified BuyerReviewingBug-A-Salt 3.0 Black FlyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoToo bad big season is mostly over
I should have bought this in spring time and not in fall. All bugs are gone, sadly. Can’t wait to pop some caps of salt in their buggy asses next year!
- DVDave V.Verified BuyerReviewingBug-A-Salt 3.0 Black FlyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoNever enjoyed having fly's in the house until now
Works amazing, looks great, easy to use
- JMJOSE MIGUEL Garcia R.Verified BuyerReviewingBug-A-Salt 3.0 Black FlyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoWorks perfectly and very funny
Mata todo lo que vuele de un avispa para abajo y no mancha nada . Un capricho muy recomendable.
- MDMarco Di G.Verified BuyerReviewingBug-A-Salt 3.0 Black FlyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoInsect gun
This thing is fantastic! Kills bugs dead and only leaves salt behind. Crazy accurate and gives you instructions on how best to nail flies. One of my very favorite guns!
- MDMarco Di G.Verified BuyerReviewingBug-A-Salt 3.0 Black FlyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoBug A Salt Black Fly
SO i bought 2.0 for my father in law, who had a ton of spiders.. a year later, none returned... so i bought this one, because i get a lot of June bugs, and such... I bought this gun, the salt they suggest, and the laser sight.. and oh man, this doesn't disappoint. I shot a leave, and not only did it blast a hole through it, it turned black as night with death. So finally it was warm enough, and as i sipped my sweet tea, late in the evening on the porch i heard a familiar buzz.. The buzz of a giant flying monster, that has plaqued my porch for years....my stomach curled, but as darkness surrounded me, a glimmer of a flickering light peaked through.. it was the laser point on the barrel of the gun i call Excalibur!!!!!!!!. I aimed at the massive mass of dark hummingness and i pulled thy trigger.... and before i could blink my eye, that june bugg went flying, i shot 3 more... bam,.... bam...bam... their bodies laid slain on the dark shade only grass... and for the first time, in a while, a long time..nah.. in ever... i felt safe...my family then joined me on the porch, and we sat laughing and enjoying each others company.....thank you courage, thank you god, but most of all thank you BUG-A-Salt 3.0.... there was fire, then the light bulb, and now we have the next big break through..that will change man forever.... BUG A SALT 3.0
Total 5 star reviews: 1.1k Total 4 star reviews: 102 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend these products
Customer-uploaded media carousel. Press left and right arrows to navigate. Press space or enter to open more details.
Slide 1 selected
Reviews LoadedReviews Added